Five Keys to a Great Stay:
1. ENJOY YOUR BREAKFAST: Many people choose Centennial House specifically for our 3-course breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, a homemade baked good and one hot entree. Breakfast is served at your choice of 8, 8:30 or 9 A.M.
During the winter, we are happy to offer early breakfast for families coming for school visits. However, during the tourist season (May-October) earlier breakfast times should be requested prior to arrival and will depend upon the number of other guests to be served that morning. For departures before breakfast service starts, we can leave a takeaway bag for you in the guest fridge, containing juice, yogurt, fruit and pastry, with advance notice. Please tell us about dietary restrictions and preferences prior to your arrival so that we can have the right ingredients on hand.
2. CANCELLATION: The cost to cancel from today up until 14 days prior to arrival is $30 and must be handled by phone. Within 14 days of arrival, reservations are non-refundable, regardless of reason. We encourage guests who are concerned about weather conditions or flight cancellations to buy travel insurance. Websites such as www.insuremytrip.com offer a range of plans.
3. CHECK IN TIME--3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Later arrivals are fine if arranged by phone at 413-498-5921.
CHECK OUT TIME is 10 a.m. on weekdays and 11 a.m. on weekends.
4. OCCUPANCY LIMITS: Standard rooms have one bed each unless specified. Each room or suite has an occupancy limit that applies to everyone, including children. Additional charges apply for a fourth person in the Deerfield Suite and one small child accompanying two adults in the Plimoth Room. If you are traveling with a teen and have booked the Plimoth Room, ask us about the River Room single room right next door.
5. SAFETY AND HEALTH: Cooking appliances, smoking and smoking materials of any kind, pets, and candles or any other open flames are not permitted in our 200-year-old historic building. For your convenience, we have a self-serve Guest Pantry, available 24/7, outfitted with a Keurig machine, a small guest refrigerator, and a microwave on the first floor. The dining room is available to guests who bring in pizza or other takeout food--we're happy to provide table settings for you, but dinners and cooking are not allowed in guest rooms.
Please note that we have two dogs--Buddy and Lenny--who stay in the office with us.
Proceeding to booking means that you agree to these terms and condition. Thank you.